Following is a list of simple troubleshooting steps for setting up your WebChaver service. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
1. Have you installed our program (Covenant Eyes) onto your device?
- If not follow this link for instructions: INSTALL CE
2. Once you've installed Covenant Eyes, verify that it's working.
- To verify that CE is working, click here: VERIFY CE
3. If you already installed Covenant Eyes, and it still doesn't seem to be working, your installation may not have been successful. In that case, you will need to uninstall CE and then reinstall it.
- To uninstall CE, click here for instructions: UNINSTALL CE
- Next, for how to reinstall CE, click the 'INSTALL CE' link above.
- Then, return to step 2 - verify that CE is working.
4. If your WebChaver service is working (the Covenant Eyes app says you are signed in to screen accountability), but you are able to access websites that are supposed to be blocked, there may be an issue with your additional filter service.
- Click here for troubleshooting the filter: FILTER ISSUES