If your community would like to create a YishmorEini group (click HERE to find out more about what is YishmorEini) then proceed as follows:
1. Navigate to our 'SIGN UP' page to begin creating an administrator's account for the group. Fill out the personal information for the administrator and assign a username and password for the account.
2. On the next page, click the box to 'setup a new group or family account', and then click on the 'YishmorEini Group' button.
- If you want to use the administrator account as a user account as well, then also click the box that reads 'I want Webchaver accountability' (you can then add filtering for this user account as well).
3. Create a name for the group and enter the email address of the rabbi who will be responsible for the group.
4. Select whether membership payment will be through the administrator (select 'Yes'), or if each member will pay for their own account (select 'No'). And click 'Continue'.
- If you selected 'No', then the administrator will not be able to add users to the account. Rather, users will have to join on their own. Click HERE to learn how a user joins a YishmorEini group.
6. Fill out the payment information and click 'Complete'. Your YishmorEini group should be ready to go.
5. In order to add users to the group, log in to your administrator's account (LOGIN) and select the 'Group Members' tab. Then click the 'Add new member' button and fill out the account information for the user.
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org