1. In order to add or remove the additional filtering service from your subscription, please go to the 'Subscription' page in your account (or click here: SUBSCRIPTION).
- Note: if you are a member of a family or group account, the administrator will have to do this. See below for instructions.
2. Next, under the 'Account' section of the page, in the middle next to the word 'Filtering', there is a blue button that either reads 'Add' or 'Remove'.
3. Click that button to change your filtering status.
4. Finally in order for the change to take effect, refresh Covenant Eyes on your device (click here to see how: REFRESH) or reset your device.
For Family or Group Users:
a) The family or group administrator needs to log into his/her account and go to the 'User Details' page (click here: USER DETAILS).
b) Then click on the 'Family Users' or 'Group Users' tab.
c) From here, put a check in the box of the username whose filter status you would like to change.
d) Click on the 'What would you like to do' drop-down menu and select either to add or remove filtering for the user.
e) The user will then have to refresh Covenant Eyes or reset his device (as per step 4 above).