- Hover the cursor over the CE icon at the bottom right notifications bar (may have to click the little up arrow () to find the icon. It will say whether or not the user is signed in.
- Right-click on the icon in order to sign in.
- Look for the Covenant Eyes icon in the dock (the bar at the bottom of the screen). If there's a white glowing dot by the icon, it's running.
- Or check the Activity Monitor (Applications > Utilities > Activity Monitor).
- Double-click the Home button. This should reveal all your apps.
- if Covenant Eyes is installed, the app will be on the home screen and in the settings.
- (If you don't find it there, search the App Library)
- Access the 'Settings' and open the 'Applications Manager' (or Settings > General > Apps).
Please sign in to leave a comment.