Thank you for considering signing up with WebChaver. To learn about how our service works, please follow this link: ABOUT WEBCHAVER.
If you have any questions about how our service works, or if you get stuck with any step in the process of signing up and starting your service, you can start a chat via the chat button at the bottom right of this page (and if we're not there to respond, your question will be saved and we will get back to you), or send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NOTE: If you plan to use our service on an iPhone or iPad, before you continue, take a look at the link at the bottom of this document that explains how our service works on these devices.
1. The first step is to create an account with us. Please follow this link: SIGN UP
2. There are a few options for the type of account you may want to create (in step 2 of the registration). Select what seems best for you (You're not bound to this, and later on we can help you to make changes if need be).
a) If you are looking to use our service for your own personal devices, then select 'I want WebChaver Accountability'. You can also choose to sign up for our filter at this point (Here's a bit about how our filter works: FILTER). If you are joining an existing WebChaver group account, choose that option here.
b) If you would like to create a group or family account, then select 'I need to create a new group or family account' (If you would like to also use our accountability service on your personal devices, then also check the 'I want accountability' box). At this point, you may choose the type of group account you are looking to create.
c) If you have taken on the role to act as a chaver (accountability partner) for a WebChaver customer, and you would like to create a free chaver's account (you can read more about that here: CHAVER ACCOUNT), then choose that option.
3. Continue on to complete the registration process.
After you complete the registration, install the app we use, called Covenant Eyes, onto your device(s). You may install the app on as many devices as you wish (The cost is the same). Here are instructions for installing Covenant Eyes: INSTALL CE
4. Once you've installed Covenant Eyes, here's how to verify that it's running properly: VERIFY CE
5. Here's how to add your chaver(s) (you may add up to 3): ADD A CHAVER
6. For iPhones and iPads: follow this link to see how to get the most out of our service for iOS devices: iOS DEVICES
You should now be all set. Thank you for joining us.