If your WebChaver report says 'Activity Missing', that means we didn't get any data from a device connected to the associated account. There are a few reasons this could be:
1. Was the Covenant Eyes app installed onto the device? Or was the app removed? Click this link for instructions to install Covenant Eyes:
To verify that Covenant Eyes is now active, generate a report from your WebChaver account (click HERE to login).
If the Covenant Eyes app is already on your device, continue to step 2.
2. The user's device is signed into Covenant Eyes under a different username. Click the Covenant Eyes app to verify the username is correct. To login using another username, select 'switch user'.
3. Do you have another internet filter installed on your device (or is there filtering from the network you are connected to, or from your internet service provider)? If so, please contact us (see contact info below).
4. (For Windows PC only) Do you have an antivirus system or firewall running on your device? If so, click the following link to find out if your program is compatible with Covenant Eyes and how to set it in order to allow covenant Eyes to run smoothly.
If you are still getting 'Activity Missing', try uninstalling and then reinstalling Covenant Eyes. Follow the instructions here:
5. The user's device was turned off for the duration of the reporting period.
6. For Mac users running the Big Sur version of macOS, there are a couple of settings that may need to be adjusted (allowing notifications and allowing screen recording). Click this link for instructions:
If you have any questions, click on the chat icon (bottom right of the screen), or text us at (424) 242-8371, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Android users - battery optimization settings may shut off Covenant Eyes. Please follow this link for instructions on how to adjust these settings: