WebChaver allows you to hand over to your chaver permission to change your filter settings. Here's how to set this up:
1. To enable this, navigate to your 'Filters' page. Within the 'Filter Lock' tab select the option that says to let your webchaver manage your filter settings.
- In order for your chaver to manage your filter settings, he/she first needs to sign up for a free chaver account. Click here for instructions: SETUP FREE CHAVER ACCOUNT.
2. Once your chaver has been set up to manage your filter settings, they can control your filter settings via the 'Filters' page on their account site.
- You will still be able to add websites to your 'block list'.
3. In order for you to regain control of your filter settings, you will have to ask your chaver to click the 'Release Filter' button on the filter page in his/her account.