If your chaver has already been receiving reports, and now they aren't, skip down to step (4).
If you just added your chaver, make sure that your chaver has been confirmed:
1. Log in to your account and go to the Chaverim page.
2. Check to see that the status of your chaver is confirmed and that their email address is spelled correctly.
a. If your chaver's status is confirmed, and you just registered, it could take up to a week before your chaver receives the first report.
b. If it's been more than a week, ask your chaver to check their spam/junk folder.
c. Ask your chaver to make sure they are checking the correct email account, which is the email address you entered for them.
3. If the status of your chaver is unconfirmed, click the 'Request confirmation' button. We will send them another email to accept the role as chaver for you.
- If your chaver doesn't receive the confirmation email, ask your chaver to check in their spam/junk folder.
- Also, it could be your chaver is looking in the wrong email account. Tell them which email address you entered for them.
- If your chaver still doesn't see the confirmation email, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Now what if your chaver had been receiving reports for a while, and now they aren't.
- Your chaver should double-check that the reports didn't end up in his/her spam folder.
- If your chaver still didn't find the reports, please send us an email to the address above.