Q. I am a chaver for one of your users, how do I create my own free chaver account?
A. You can create a free chaver account by following these steps:
1. Click HERE and enter your details, when you move on to the next step in the registration, check the box next to: "I need a free chaver account" and leave the other boxes unchecked, unless you want to sign up as a paid user account as well.
3. Complete the registration process and wait for confirmation that your account has been activated.
- When you sign onto your chaver account, you will be able to generate a Webchaver report.
- Also, if your user chooses to assign you control over their filter settings, you will be able to modify their filter settings from here.
4. To verify that your chaver account has been connected to the user, open the Chaverim screen and check if your user is listed there (near the top of the window).
5. If you don't see your user's name, it could be that they added you as a chaver using an alternate email address. If you have any other email addresses that the user knows of, enter them (one at a time) in the open field there in the 'Chaverim' window and click 'Add new email'.
- If after doing so, the user's name still doesn't appear near the top of the 'Chaverim' window, contact WebChaver support at firstname.lastname@example.org.