Look below for your device type to see how to check if Covenant Eye's is running on your device.
- Once you find the app icon - launching it (on mobile devices) or right-clicking on it will indicate at the bottom how many screenshots have been analyzed. If you see that then you know it's running. (See below for details on how to find the app on your device)
- You can also log in to your WebChaver account, click on the 'Reports' tab and generate a report from your account. Set the reporting period for only today. You should see recent activity from your device. If your device is reported to be inactive, Covenant Eyes may not be running.
- Hover the cursor over the CE icon at the bottom right notifications bar (may have to click the little up arrow () to find the icon. It will say whether or not the user is signed in.
- Right-click on the icon in order to sign in.
- Look for the Covenant Eyes icon in the dock (the bar at the bottom of the screen). If there's a white glowing dot by the icon, it's running.
- Or check the Activity Monitor (Applications > Utilities > Activity Monitor).
- Double-click the Home button. This should reveal all your apps.
- if Covenant Eyes is installed, the app will be on the home screen and in the settings.
- Access the 'Settings' and open the 'Applications Manager' (or Settings > General > Apps).