Here's how to uninstall the Covenant Eyes program for Macs.
1. Open the Finder (the blue and white face at bottom left of the screen).
2. Click on “Applications” (on the left side)
3. Now, open up the blue 'Utilities' folder. Locate and click the “Uninstall Covenant Eyes” icon. (In versions previous to 1.5.0, it will be in the Applications folder.)
4. Enter your uninstall code and click “Uninstall.”
5. Depending on how your Mac is configured, you may be asked to enter in your administrator password. This is your user password on your computer, not your password for Covenant Eyes. Enter it and click “OK” to finish uninstalling Covenant Eyes.
6. To complete the uninstall, you will have to restart your Mac. Simply click the blue “Restart” button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.